One of the easiest ways to make a casual outfit look stylish and intentional is adding a clean, structured backpack to the mix. It’s a chic way to look pulled together when your work bag is just too formal.
Here’s a little roundup of backpacks that bring something special to the game. They all look like great purses that just happen to be backpacks, which I think is the key to this look.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors suede backpack
- Fossil Preston Backpack
- Kate Spade polka dot backpack
- Matt & Nat vegan leather backpack
- Sole Society vegan leather backpack
- Kipling antique rose backpack
- Calvin Klein black nylon backpack
- Fossil Dawson backpack
- Frye Parker backpack
With a small update like this, clothes from last season will feel fresh again and basics will look like they took a lot more thought than they did.
What are your favorite small tweaks for freshening up your wardrobe?