Everybody has a homebody they love, and that person does not want zip-lining passes for the holidays. They also don’t want to learn improv with you. Homebodies love to be seen for who they are, people who love to be cozy and don’t want to have to apologize for it. So here are nine gifts that say, “I know it’s 5:15pm, but put on your pajamas and settle in for the evening.”
- The Year of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures. This book is full of things to do every month that will make your life more cozy, crafty, yummy, and welcoming. Because sometimes it’s those little handmade moments that make your home a happy retreat.
- Fatwood Fire-starter Crate. Few things are lovelier than a crackling fire on a cold night, and customers rave about these fire starters that get you from chilled to toasty in just minutes.
- Harney and Sons Black Tea, Paris. Spoil someone you love with this black tea accented with flavors of vanilla and caramel. Over 1,000 reviewers loved this kosher blend inspired by Paris, and more than a few mentioned the classic storage tin.
- Velvet Bow Slippers. These velvet slippers with faux fur lining would be just as happy in an English cottage as your third floor walk up. Voluminous grosgrain bows adorn the front and coordinate with the polka-dot sole.
- Let’s Stay Home pillow. Handlettered in your color of choice, this farmhouse pillow case has your evening plans all figured out.
- Cornflower mug. There’s just something delicious about wrapping your hands around a great big mug. Fill it with coffee, tea, or soup and settle in for a classic movie or a long catch-up with a friend.
- Dove Gray Chambray Napkins. Everyone needs a set of napkins that can be thrown in the wash without a thought and just get softer with time. Why save cloth napkins for best when they can elevate your everyday meals for just a couple of dollars? This version in cotton and linen will look even better crinkled straight from the dryer.
- Pure Beeswax Tapers. Hand-poured beeswax tapers don’t smoke or drip, and smell so clean and delicious, never interfering with other scents on your table. Wrapped up with string, they make the perfect gift for hosts, too.
- Arrow Jacquard Warmest Throw. Get comfortable under a bright woven throw blanket and spend the afternoon watching the snow fall outside the window.