It can be hard to believe, but there is a perfect gift for every guy on your list. Think about what they love to do, and find a little something that will make it easier or more fun for them to do it. So often we give “aspirational” or motivational gifts, never realizing that those gifts imply that we want them to change or improve. Instead, try to find something they’ll find fascinating, engaging, or useful in the everyday reality they’re already living.
- Framed “Pinnacle” Photograph. Printed on high-quality watercolor paper and framed in black wood, this stunning art photo is great inspiration for someone with a little-known obsession with photography and travel.
- Leather toiletry dopp kit. This leather dopp bag was handcrafted in Barcelona using traditional techniques. That means it will keep up with all his adventures and only improve with the years, keeping all the necessities close at hand.
- Tile Mate Bluetooth tag. Attach a Tile to anything you don’t want to misplace and easily track it by sound or map through the app. Full details on all its functions here!
- Unconventional Flying Objects: A Former NASA Scientist Explains How UFOs Really Work. Forget whether UFOs are real, how do they fly?! In this book, scientist Paul Hill “makes technological sense… of the unconventional object, ” making UFOs not only possible, but achievable.
- Smooth Grip Ballpoint. Comfortable to hold and easy on the eyes, the Levenger Smooth Grip Ballpoint has a quiet class all its own. Replace all his finicky plastic pens with one weighty writing instrument that writes and feels just as good as it looks.
- Skagen blue stainless steel watch. There is something so cool about this watch. Maybe it’s the blue ion-plated stainless steel from top to bottom. Or maybe it’s the minimalistic face and the slinky mesh band. Whatever the reason, it looks as sharp with a sweater and jeans as a suit and tie.
- Foodie Dice: Seasonal Dinners. This set of laser-engraved birch dice helps you change up your dinner stand-byes with exciting and creative new combinations. Use the results as a cue for recipe hunting, or improvise with the ingredients all on your own! Pair this present with a great bottle of wine and you have the perfect date night.
- Cookie Brittle. Because sometimes, you want someone else to do the baking. This Lucite box of white-chocolate-coated cookie brittle will be the perfect thing for that easy and faraway friend who loves to snack.